Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bulldog Rant



 Meet our dog, Stussy. He is an American Bulldog and is about 7 months old and weighs about 50-60 pounds. He's a great looking dog, but the things he does really frustrate me. Since summer came in, we've been making him stay outside during the day and bringing him inside at night. With winter creeping in, we've been letting him chill inside the house but just in the kitchen with a gate up, I don't allow him in the living room because its all CARPETED and the last thing I need is having to pay for new carpet (We're only renting out this house!)

A few days ago, I walked into the kitchen I found out that Stussy chewed on the wood near the window and the corner of the wall!
I'm still pretty pissed off about it, I don't know what the fuck to do about this but have my husband find a way to repair it. Our dining table is also sitting in the kitchen as well and I'm so worried that soon he'll start to chew on it. I have been forced to make the decision of moving all of my daughter's toys to her room and putting our dining table in the living room, at least during the winter time. -_-

God, please just have someone buy our dog................ARGH!!



2 comments:

  1. LOL...not goof advertisement if you want to sell him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. We haven't really advertised him or anything yet. my husband doesn't really wanna sell him since we got him expensive but i really wanna sell him and get a smaller dog.

    ReplyDelete