Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life as.... (copied & pasted post from my Tumblr)

                                           
Life as a mom at 21 is pretty challenging. Since my daughter was born, I had made a decision to be a stay-at-home mom until I feel I am ready to let Aundrea go into daycare or preschool. I want to be there to experience her "firsts moments." Its also really nice to have that special bonding time with your child. When Aundrea is in a good mood, I do try to teach her all the basic shapes, numbers, ABC's, and help her pronounce easy words. From time to time with my husband always working, things become overwhelming. I am pretty much responsible for most of the cleaning around the house, grocery shopping, a few errands, cooking, and caring for Aundrea. (sometimes feeding our dog, Stussy as well)
     
With a toddler that constantly likes to make a mess and color with crayons a lot, these cleaning supplies have became my bestfriends! Especially the magic eraser! My life has dramatically changed from drunken nights out at the clubs with friends to having family dinners with my husband and daughter and staying up late to clean after everyone.

Yeah, I know I'm home most of the time but I'm not always perfect. Sometimes I do have a few dishes in the sink and a basket of unfolded clothes lying around. I do put some chores off for I am a student as well working on my bachelor's degree. (I'm not that much of a bum ok! lol!!) I barely find time during the day to do some schoolwork so I rely on the times when my husband gets home from work and at night when Aundrea's fast asleep.
                       
I do not know exactly how I manage my time, but everything is working out well, everything just flows perfectly. :)
                                     
                                                   OHANA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment