Thursday, October 14, 2010

Busy Bee

Lately I've been really caught up with taking care of Aundrea, our new puppy, chores, and HOMEWORK. Stacks of homework. My eye bags are so ugly. I've noticed I never had the time to take off old nail polish from my toe nails and they were on my toe nails for like about 2 months and not til a few days ago I removed it, I haven't shaved my legs in a month which is like disgusting, haven't gone to the hair salon for a trim in monthsss and haven't been to the gym for a total of two weeks. I soooo cannot wait til we leave for our vacation to Guam, at least we'll have reliable babysitters around such as my mom and mother-in-law. I seriously need some wine or jager bombs and dancing in my system! I have never felt so overwhelmed and tired in my life! Whoever knew motherhood + married life was so hard..... did I mention I married young? Lol! aaahhh...my life is bittersweet, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment