Saturday, October 9, 2010

A New Member of The Ching Family

Raizo Ching

Nope, not another child but another DOG in our house. He is a purebred Shihtzu and is about 9-10 weeks old. We bought him for a very good price from a nice lady that lives right off of base. I was so excited the past week because I've been in the doggie market for the past months and I really wanted a small fluffy dog for Aundrea and I. I have to say this is like my first real puppy, (as in the kind of dog I would want) my parents never got me any pets when I was a kid lol. So far since Raizo's been home, he sleeps A LOT, he is almost fully housebroken, he whines to go outside to poop but its just peeing that we are working on. He is a bit smarter than I thought because our other dog is really dumb sometimes and stubborn. Aundrea loves Raizo, she always like to hug him and carry him but sometimes I think she gets too excited and squeezes him so I've got my eagle eyes on with her LOL. I have yet to take him for his haircut and all that stuff. :)

2 comments:

  1. He is soooooooo perfect and sweet! I want one for me! a girl! i need another girl in this house. A sweet adorable puppy like that would be perfect! What does Stussy think of him??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Stussy is so jealous! Lol. I really wanted a girl but I didn't want to worry about her getting her period and besides it was sold already.

    ReplyDelete